Gone are the days when motherhood was all work and no fashion. This is the era when moms not only take special care of their little ones but also stay stylish and glamorous. There was a time when the internet was full of stereotypical pictures of dishevelled and shabby mothers who are with their crying babies. But all that has changed. Now there are well-dressed and accessorised mothers. They carry their cute babies with finesse.
We have here some celebrity mothers who conquer the glamour world with their little bundles of joy:
- Beyonce: When it comes to style, how can we forget Beyonce who became a mother recently. Beyonce’s shoot with her baby bump and then later with her twins is breathtaking. She has always been a fashion icon. Having a kid hasn’t changed that even a bit. The little ones just add to her amazing aura.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: Whenever we think about celebrity babies, Taimur Ali Khan is the first mushy cuteness to come to mind. This little bundle of joy with his mother, Kareena Kapoor Khan, add glitter to the world whenever they step out. Kareena Kapoor Khan’s fashionable looks and ravishing wardrobes become goals for all mothers out there. She even sported her baby bump with much style.
- Serena Williams: The tennis sensation shocked the world when she declared that she was twenty weeks pregnant when she won the Australian Open title. She is a stellar sportsperson, a stylish celebrity and of course, a gorgeous mother.
- Lisa Hayden: She rocked a baby bump throughout her pregnancy, making it a fashion statement. Now she and her son Zack make a powerful and beautiful mother-son duo. She got back into shape just after her pregnancy and is an icon for mothers who love to stay physically fit and in shape.
- Kylie Jenner: This internet sensation recently became a mommy to a little baby girl. The internet crashed when she uploaded the picture of Stormi. Undoubtedly, she is the most glam person in today’s age. Becoming a mother did not change that even a bit. She is THE MOM FASHIONISTA.
These stylish moms and their kids will make you star-stuck!