http://sasonandpobi.com/reviews/clothing/stylish-handbag-miche-bag/ Recent reports of back pain among children are much more common. It is not clear why- but it may be due to children carrying heavier backpacks or sitting long hours due to increased computer use. Back pain is common in Indian children, particularly during adolescence. If the pain is persistent and felt in the same place, take your child to see a doctor. Since children with back pain may become adults with chronic bad backs, it is crucial to encourage reasonable back care in young people.
buy generic cytotec without perscription Abdominal Back Problem:
- Backpacks affect the back muscles and abdominal muscles.
- The weight of the backpack should be evenly distributed across the body. In other words, it is called biomechanics. Therefore, shoulder heels and upper back injuries are much more common.
EFFECTS OF STRAIN MUSCLES AND JOINTS MAY CAUSE:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Curvature
- Position on foot weight distribution
- Excessive strain in neck back and shoulder.
- Cause scoliosis
- Angle of the hip and knee effected
- Lungs Function (Compress the chest causing the change in lung function that is typical of restrictive ventilatory impairment. )
Physiotherapist recommends that kids should carry no more than 10% of their body weight in their Backpacks.
When heavy backpacks are incorrectly placed on the shoulders, the weight forces can pull a child backwards to compensate, the child might bend forward at the hip, knee and the spine of the back. This can make the spine compress unnaturally leading to scoliosis, shoulder, neck and back pain. It also leads to pulmonary dysfunction.
A heavy bag tossed over one shoulder can, over many years of schooling, causing enduring back problems that can linger into adulthood.Parents can dwindle the risk in many ways, such as buying your child an appropriately sized backpack and making sure the load isn’t too heavy.
- Finding a safe backpack.
- Holding the bag from straps.
- Using backpacks wisely.
- The shoulder straps should be adjustable enough.
- The rear of the backpack should be padded for comfort.
- Canvas backpacks are lighter than leather varieties.
WHERE TO GET HELP FROM?
• Your doctor
• Exercise Physiologist
Kindly advice which precautions should be taken to fight against osteoporosis especially in females
Hi sir, thank you, your question is nice ,we will discuss this topic in detailed in my next article ,
Thankx and regards