Lauki/ Bottle gourd is one of those green veggies which is not loved by many but with this interesting twist, you sure can become a fan. Blanched bottle gourd, marinated in lime, stuffed with cottage cheese and baked beautifully.
Misoprostol no rx INGREDIENTS:
1 medium lauki/ bottle gourd
Marlborough For the marinade:
50 ml lemon juice
1/2 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp garam masala
For the filling:
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 diced onion
150 gm diced tomatoes
3 chopped green chillies
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped coriander
200 gm grated paneer
Salt and pepper according to taste
Read Also: Superfoods for baby’s brain development
How to Make Stuffed Lauki:
- Blanch the Lauki/ bottle gourd in boiling water.
2. Peel, de-seed and split horizontally.
3. Pour the marinade over the lauki and set aside for an hour. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds followed by the remaining ingredients for the filling.
4. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5. Set the filling inside the lauki and secure with string.
6. Wrap in a foil and bake in a very hot oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve hot with mint/ coriander chutney.
Read Also: Clean Eating Challenge for Moms
Recipe credits: Google