During this #cleanupchallenge, this miracle drink has become my favourite in the kitchen nowadays. If not weight loss but yes for sure it helps to cleanse up your body and you can see inch loss within 3 weeks of regular use of this. Getting rid of excess belly fat requires some effort and changing a few life habits. While exercise and a healthy diet are indispensable, you can also lose a few pounds with this eggplant water.
Eggplants offer a plethora of other benefits:
- Eggplants help control cholesterol. Their components absorb the fats in the food you eat with them and circulate them through the intestines.
- They eliminate toxins in the body and regulate intestinal movement, making it great for fighting constipation.
- They have antioxidant properties thanks to their vitamin E and anthocyanin content. This antioxidant protects against various types of cancer and cardiac disease.
- Eggplants also have a sufficient amount of potassium and some sodium, which are important for the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- The fibre in eggplants help lower blood sugar levels, thereby helping diabetics.
- They also have folic acid, which is good for the bones.
Making up the Miracle Drink
Rinse the one small sized eggplant well with water.
Cut the eggplant into thin slices without removing the skin.
Add the slices to the pitcher along with the one-litre water and slice one lemon in it.
Stir with a long spoon and mix well.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least one night before consuming. This way, the eggplant has time to release its nutrients into the water. The lemon juice is important because it enhances the power of the eggplant and gives it a better flavour.
Drink half a litre of eggplant water a day, one glass before both of your main meals. Drink at least once a month, because not only does it help fight belly fat, it also helps cleanse the body.
“Don’t forget to exercise, too. Keep in mind that it’s a slow process,
but if done correctly, it will be worth it.”