Educational Toys – Your baby kid is all grown up into a lovable, playful child, a toddler of 2-3 years old. Like every parent you wish to have the best of all the world for your child. But, today’s kids are growing in a post millennial era where they are quick, agile and smarter and it’s natural. The evolution of generation tends to make kids smarter than their predecessors. So, now a toddler kid can learn better and his speed of learning can too be accelerated further if some smart educational toys are provided to nurture his/her mental growth. To improve their cognitive dissonance and ability to grasp, create and speak, it is quintessential to provide your kids with the best educational toys that they won’t grow out of them so quickly. I have curated some of the best toys currently available in the market in the following list, which are clearly non electric type, more educational toys. The best thing about these toys is that these are STEM toys or the ones that inspire creative play.
• Elephant and piggy book series: Elephant and piggie by Mo Willems is quite an interesting and pretty entertaining comic series which reflects upon the heartwarming relationship between an elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie. It is renowned as one of the most popular comic series for toddlers. It’s a perfect and the most thoughtful gift option for the toddlers all around. The stories are essentially fun and intriguing read with peals of humor, delight and laughter for your munchkin keeping him booked and hooked till the time you want and enhance one’s imagination and creativity a great deal.
• Zingo: this is hands down one of the most popular board games amongst toddlers. I wouldn’t be surprised, even a bit to discover that many of you amazing families already own this game for your little champs. But those of you who don’t know much about this by chance then the best thing about this game is its simplicity. I remember having played this game till the age of 8 and I was apparently addicted to it, with a never ending desire to play this all the time. I still crave to play this and trust me it’s equally fun and awesome to be tried out by adults as well. This addition ought not to be missed.
Recommended People : Effect Of Games On Kids
• Butterfly garden: are you fascinated by those beautiful butterflies hovering over the flowers, so is your kid?
well, who doesn’t feels in awe of the caterpillars and butterflies hovering from one flower to another. The sight is absolutely enchanting and breathtaking always. But with the help of butterfly garden, you can create your own beautiful butterflies and caterpillars too. Seeing them grow and transitioning into something fascinating is a sight to behold not just for kids but for parents as well.
Recommended People : Effects of Video Games on Children!
Two years old are usually full of energy, enthusiasm and vibrance. They are brimming with all those newly acquired skills and crafts that they need an outlet to channelise and to unleash their bouts of creativity. It becomes quintessential on the part of the parents to reinforce the child’s recognition skills by helping him with these innovative and absolutely creative options.
Recommended People : Early Childhood Education – Importance of Preschool in a Child’s Life
• Little people caring for animals farm: it’s an interesting game for tiny, little sweethearts and it enable them to create and look after their farms and tend the fields. They are likely to have a blast in exploring all the exciting activities, as they help Farmer jed care for his beloved animals. They are also going to hear lots of fun songs and phrases about taking care for others. little farmers can call out the animals by ringing the metal bell, turn the silo on to grab some corn for the chickens, open the stall door to let the horse out to graze and even have some insane amount of fun activity by opening the hayloft! And by the end of the day, during night time, kids can simply tuck in their animal friends with a soft, warm blanket.
The values that this game teaches are compassion, friendship with animals, affection for the ones who matter and love for humankind. It teaches them truest values of emotions and solicitude.
Recommended People : How to Improve Your Kids English at Home?
• Mayatra’s educational multifunctional wooden digital computing learning box for kids: it’s a perfect learning tool for the kids. It serves a lot of purposes like sharpening the memory of toddlers so that they can retain the information in their heads for longer. And at the same time, it is a perfect tool for learning counting, adding, subtracting and clock education in a way. It’s an added advantage for the kids who are beginners at school.
These are some of the best educational toys that can be gifted to your kids who are growing to learn the ways of the world.
Recommended People : How social Media Addiction Can Hamper the Growth of Children