6 Slices Sandwich Bread (Remove the edges)
4 – 5 tbsp tomato ketchup
3/4 tsp sattu
1 + 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
1/3 tsp Black pepper powder
3/4 tsp Salt (as per taste)
1/2 cup boiled Carrot (chopped)
1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
1/2 cup Cucumber (chopped)
1/2 cup Tomato (chopped after removing the seeds)
1/2 cup Grated cheese
Read Also: Junk Food Addiction in Kids: How to Curb?
– Take bowl and put ketchup.
– Add sattu, cumin powder, black pepper salt and mix.
– Add Boiled Carrot, Onion, Cucumber, Tomato, cheese and repeat the said process and mix smoothly.
Read Also: Children and Healthy Food
– Now take slices of bread and apply the mixture.
– Apply butter and toast.
– Cut it with a pizza cutter when done
– You can present it by adding a smiley from a tomato chunk and some chocolate chips.
Read Also: Common Foods to Avoid for Your Baby