I am here again to give a shocking twist to your taste buds. you must try this super delicious recipe that will leave people screaming for more.
10 to 12 fresh carom seeds (ajwain) leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
8 to 10 peppercorns (kalimirch)
1 to 2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
1 cup thick curds (dahi)
Salt to taste
1. Heat little olive oil in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds and peppercorns.
2. When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the Ajwain leaves and sauté for 2-3 minutes or till the leaves turn soft and their colour is changed.
4. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
5. Add the coconut and blend in a mixer to obtain thick, smooth crème by using a little water, if required.
6. Transfer back in the same pan, add the whisked curd and salt and stir the dish well.
7. Serve at room temperature with rice.
DO TRY AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS.