For the love of pizzas and pizzarians!
“Our love for pizzas has no boundaries. No comfort food is better than a pizza loaded with cheese.
But for celiac’s (gluten and wheat allergy, it’s a no-no).
So, here I have something new for all pizza lovers to relish. The gooey cheese on this pizza will melt in your mouth with every bite.”
It’s really very nutritious recipe & healthy too. It’s full of protein recipe for kid’s tiffin box. You can give this goodness of dal with topped veggies to your kids.
As long as kids are concerned, all they need is food that not just looks yummy but it tastes good too and if it has a look-alike to their favourite, well, you don’t need anything else. Kids just love this Dal Pizza and not just kids, even adults love it too.
So, try out this mouth-watering and toothsome moong dal pizza and leave your kids drooling.
Preparation Time: 2Hrs
Cooking Time: 10Mins
Total Time: 2Hrs 10Mins
• 1 cup Moon Dal, Soaked in water
• ½ inch ginger
• 5 teaspoon salt, or as required
• 3 green chillies, chopped
• 1 Eno small sachet
• 2-3 tablespoon oil
• 1½ cup Grated cheese
• ½ cup fresh cream
• ½ cup carrot, sliced lengthwise
• ½ cup baby corn, sliced lengthwise
• ½ cup capsicum, sliced lengthwise
• ½ cup tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
• ½ cup paneer, sliced lengthwise
• Fun and food pizza pasta sauce
• ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
• Pizza seasoning
1. Soak moong dal well and keep it in clean water for 2 hours. Remove excess water from the wet dal and put it in a mixer jar.
Cut green chillies and mix them in a mixer jar.
Put a piece of ginger into the jar and add 1 tbsp salt and grind all the ingredients in the mixer.
2. Pour the dal paste into a large bowl. If the batter is thick, add 2 tablespoons of water and mix it. Then add a sachet of Eno and mix it well. The mixture is ready for making Moong dal pizza.
3. To make Moong Veg Pizza, heat the non-stick tawa and put some oil on the pan and spread it all around.
4. Now put the batter on the pan and spread a little about 1/2 cm thick with a spoon around.
If the Pizza is ready from the bottom, flip it, cover the pizza and let it cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
5. Make all the bases with the batter and keep aside.
6. To prepare this delicious Dal Cheese Pizza recipe, preheat the oven on convection mode at 250 degree Celsius.
7. Mix the pizza pasta sauce with cream and spread this pizza sauce as desired.
8. Layer the veggies and then grated cheese.
9. Lastly, sprinkle pizza seasoning and chilli flakes.
10. Bake for 3 to 4 mins, until the cheese turns slightly golden.
11. Slice and serve the moong dal pizza, hot and warm.
Tips: (To remember)
1. Vegetables you can choose – Sweet Corn, Peas, Onions, whatever you like.
2. The batter of the moong dal veg pizza should not be too thin and not too thick.
3. Fry the moong dal pizza on medium flame.
“If you love the blend of gooey cheese and yummy sauces, then this healthy pizza will have you kneeling in no time”