This recipe of murmura chaat is especially for new mums who want to shed of some weight!
(Also see: Recipe of Idli Kebabs)
2.5 – 3 cups Puffed Rice / Murmura Secret
One Onion Large (finely chopped)
1 Tomato Large (finely chopped)
One Pepper large (finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 green chilli (finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
1 tablespoon oil
To taste salt
Coriander leaves for garnish
- Put puffed rice in a sieve and rinse it.
- Remove/squeeze out all the excess water.
- Take a non stick pan.
- Heat oil add mustard seeds and chopped green chillies little corriender. Let it splutter.
- Mix finely chopped onions. Sauté them till it becomes translucent.
- Finely chopped tomatoes and pepper should now be added. Sauté it for 1-2 minutes on low flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Finally add the puffed rice and toss it gently coating all the masala.
- Add lemon juice according to taste and sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it.
- ADD CURRY LEAVES IN TADKA
- POMEGRANATE TO ADD THE FLAVOUR