We Indians and hardly give up on a chance to indulge and if it’s something as special as Raksha Bandhan- the mithais flow. While it might not be a very good idea to go overboard with it, we think having small portions won’t do you much harm. love our food
Basic idea credits @google
Innovation credit @foramkmodi
1 big cup paneer (prefer homemade)
10 slices of pineapples
A handful of pistachios, divided into half
Few berries (cranberry, blueberry)
2 tbsp mix dry fruit powder
Few strands of soaked kesar
1 small spoon elaichi ( cardamom) powder
Few rose petals
Rakhi Gifts for Brother
1. Put crumbled paneer in a bowl with a wide mouth, add 1 tbsp of cardamom powder.
2. Put soaked kesar in the bowl. (the rest half can be used for garnishing)
3. Add sugar for taste, if desired.
4. Mix well, keep aside.
5. Place the slices of pineapples round and top it with crumbled paneer evenly, making a thick layer.
6. Garnish with pista, mix dry fruit powder, leftover soaked kesar, rose petals and berries.
7. Refrigerate it for 20 mins and enjoy.
Serving Tips :
Garnish using one ingredient at a time.
FOR KIDS: Garnish with chocolate flakes, chips or sauce.
Amazing Winter And Holiday Recipes
You can simply enjoy this dessert guiltfree and even gift it to your relatives this rakhi season.
Do try and let me know how it turned out. Do not forget to tag #Slimpossiblediet and @allaboutkiids.
This Pineapple sweet is just like your Relationship with your Brother. On this Raksha Bandhan,