Oats can be called a doctor in a bowl since it fights against conditions ranging from high blood pressure and cholesterol to diabetes and even cancer. Carrots and paneer add more good health and taste to this wonder ingredient, while the green chutney peps up the mood.
1 cup roasted oats
1/2 cup paneer
4 tablespoon grated carrot and cabbage
2 cup boiled veggies (green peas, broccoli, beans)
1 teaspoon ginger paste
Salt as required
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon crushed/ a paste of green chilli
- Take a large bowl and add oats, veggies, ginger paste, green chilli paste, carrot, salt, chilli powder and garam masala powder to it.
- Crumble the paneer in the bowl and mix well to make the mixture dough with perfect consistency.
- Take out small portions from the dough and using your palms, make small balls of the dough.
- When these balls are prepared, flatten them with your hands to form their shape like cutlets.
- Put a saucepan on medium flame and grease it well with ghee/ oil.
- Place the prepared cutlets in the pan, let it turn a golden-brown colour.
- Serve these oats cutlet with green chutney.